Healthy At 100
How You Can – at any age – Dramatically Increase Your Life Span and Your Health Span By JOHN ROBBINS – Random House © 2006 – 357 pages The Takeaways:
- Respect the aged.
- Get rid of refined, processed foods and sugars, reduce or eliminate animal products and eat more greens.
- Having low cholesterol and a rock-hard abs are not worth much if you don’t love your life.
- Become everyday revolutionaires. Don’t fall victim to the tyranny of trends.
- Be fully engaged with life.
- Be consistently grateful.
- Find the fountain of youth in your soul. It’s within you.